Fig is a Haskell package for parsing and manipulation of Xfig files.
The package has a Cabal setup and can be installed this way:
$ runhaskell Setup configure $ runhaskell Setup build $ sudo runhaskell Setup install
You can use the package without doing an install by editing the
Main.hs file to suit your needs and building the program with the
$ ghc --make Main.hs -o fig2fig
Run the program with a FIG file as input and view the results:
$ ./fig2fig < transitive.fig > out.fig $ xfig out.fig
- Maintenance release that updates Cabal settings and module
imports, so that the package builds on todays Haskell systems.
Version 1.3.1, Wed Aug 10 2011
- Fix for the parsing of the version line.
Version 1.3.0, Wed Oct 27 2010
- Fig is moved to Graphics.Fig.
- Setup for Cabal.
- Haddock markup.
Version 1.2, Fri Apr 24 2009
- Data.FiniteMap is deprecated. Data.Map is used instead.
Version 1.1, Wed Dec 14 2005
- Text font flags were not replaced; patch by Erik Postma.
Version 1.0, Mar 5 2004
- Initial version.