Create games for free https://github.com/fumieval/free-game
|Latest on Hackage:||1.1.90|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
free-game defines a monad that integrates features to create 2D games.
- Fixed the malfunction of FPS management
Use Box instead of drab BoundingBox
No fundamental changes
- Fixed some potential bugs that appeared on 7.8.1 RC2
setBoundingBoxwhich accesses the window size and the region to draw.
Resizable, the new constructor of
WindowMode, will create a resizable window.
- Demoted the precedence of
blendModeaccording to other APIs.
runGameDefaultas an alternative of classic
- Removed the duplicate instance of
free-gameno longer depends on ominous
- Reconstructed 'FreeGame.Data.Bitmap'. 'Bitmap' is just an alias of
bitmapOncewhich does not keep the internal texture to draw.
- Accelerate text rendering.
- Make the window size solid.
- Supported changing a blend function.
blendMode mode mchanges the blend mode while
- Fixed fatal 'keyPress'-related bugs.
- Special thanks: @myuon_myon
Demoted the precedence of
AffineAPIs to 5.
- Supported free-4.4.
- Supported GLFW-b-1.3.
- Made it more efficient.
loadBitmapstakes an expression instead of a
- Reorganized typeclasses.
- New API:
- New API:
- Now the verbose module prefix
- And a bunch of renovations...