Haskell GraphQL implementation https://github.com/jdnavarro/graphql-haskell
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
For now this only provides the data types to represent the GraphQL AST,
but the idea is to be a Haskell port of
graphql-js. Next releases
- [x] GraphQL AST
- [x] Parser for the GraphQL language. See TODO for limitations.
- [x] Printer for GraphQL. This is not pretty yet.
- [ ] GraphQL Schema AST.
- [ ] Parser for the GraphQL Schema language.
- [ ] Printer for the GraphQL Schema language.
- [ ] Interpreter of GraphQL requests.
- [ ] Utilities to define GraphQL types and schema.
See the TODO file for more concrete tasks.
Suggestions, contributions and bug reports are welcome.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
0.3 - 2015-09-22
- Exact match numeric types to spec.
- Names follow now the spec.
- AST slightly different for better readability or easier parsing.
- Replace golden test for test to validate parsing/encoding.
- Parsing errors in all cases where
- GraphQL encoder.
inputValueDefinitionsinstead of parens when parsing.
0.2.1 - 2015-09-16
- Include data files for golden tests in Cabal package.
- Support for ghc-7.8.
0.2 - 2015-09-14
- Rudimentary parser for
GraphQLwhich successfully parses the sample file
- Golden test for
- Many optional data types in
GraphQldidn't need to be wrapped in a
newtypes became type synonyms for easier parsing.
0.1 - 2015-09-12
Data types for the GraphQL language.