Utility functions for OpenGL and GLUT https://bitbucket.org/functionally/handa-opengl
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.13.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This is a collection of miscellaneous utility functions for OpenGL and GLUT. It currently includes support for the following:
- Managing vertex buffer objects (VBOs).
- Creating shapes and wireframes.
- Managing perspectives and frusta.
- Using the keyboard to navigate scenes.
- Setting up and initializing GLUT windows using command-line arguments.
Please report issues at <https://bwbush.atlassian.net/projects/HOGL/issues/>.