Abstraction over creating network connections with SOCKS5 and TLS https://github.com/glguy/irc-core
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This package provides an abstraction for communicating with line-oriented network services while abstracting over the use of SOCKS5 and TLS (via OpenSSL)
Revision history for hookup
0.2 – 2017-11-22
- Allow connection parameters to specify address family with
0.1.1.0 – 2017-05-13
- Better error message for old openssl version
- Nicer displayedExceptions
- Dropped unused template-haskell dependency
- More haddock comments
0.1.0.0 – 2016-10-05
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.