Binding to GUI library FLTK http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ekarttun/hs-fltk/
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.5|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
* Built using Cabal with hacks.
* For more information about FLTK see www.fltk.org
* Porting to windows should be possible, but I don't have the resources to do it.
* A very recent version of Cabal is needed
* 17.11. support for C-Sources in subdirs
* 6.12. Extra-Lib-Dirs support - not necessary on all platforms.
* Works with both GHC 6.2 and the CVS version of GHC.
* FLTK 1.1 headers and library
* No direct dependency on libstdc++ although libfltk does depend on it.
This is to avoid issues with linkers doing nasty things.
* Download and unpack.
* Build and install through Cabal as for other Haskell packages:
runhaskell Setup configure --user --prefix=$HOME
runhaskell Setup build
runhaskell Setup install --user
(You may want to remove the --user flag when installing as root.)
* see example/
* library errors are most likely due to missing symlinks
e.g. libfltk.so -> libfltk.so.1, if someone knows how to fix this
with Cabal please tell.
* GHCI support is broken due to GHC not supporting weak (W) symbols properly.
* The Hugs Debian package is not usable.
For more information contact:
Einar Karttunen <ekarttun at cs helsinki fi>