A collection of miscellaneous modules http://hub.darcs.net/dino/hsmisc
|Latest on Hackage:||1.2|
A collection of miscellaneous modules (Haskell)
Some Haskell source code that proved to be useful in various projects. These span a range of tasks from monadic actions to simple config file loading to timestamps for logging and helpers for parsec.
- Get the source with darcs:
$ darcs get http://hub.darcs.net/dino/hsmisc
- If you're just looking, browse the source
And once you have it, building the usual way:
$ cabal configure --enable-tests $ cabal build $ cabal test $ cabal haddock $ cabal install
Dino Morelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added a more generic function, HsMisc.Control.Monad.Except.lookupEWith
- Changed import of defaultTimeLocale to Data.Time.Format
- Upgraded from deprecated Control.Monad.Error to Except
- Removed SimpleConf module. This code now resides in the tce-conf project.
- Minor cabal file updates
- Changed TODO into a Markdown document
- Moved up tested-with GHC version
- Updated copyright year
- Added missing Haddock documentation
- Added cabal sandbox things to boringfile
- Removed blockquote from code blocks in README
- Added missing files to extra-source-files
- Updated source control location, now at darcshub!
- Initial release