A collection of miscellaneous modules http://hub.darcs.net/dino/hsmisc
|Latest on Hackage:||1.2|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A collection of miscellaneous modules (Haskell)
Some Haskell source code that proved to be useful in various projects. These span a range of tasks from monadic actions to simple config file loading to timestamps for logging and helpers for parsec.
- Get the source with darcs:
$ darcs get http://hub.darcs.net/dino/hsmisc
- If you're just looking, browse the source
And once you have it, building the usual way:
$ cabal configure --enable-tests $ cabal build $ cabal test $ cabal haddock $ cabal install
Dino Morelli <email@example.com>
- Added a more generic function, HsMisc.Control.Monad.Except.lookupEWith
- Changed import of defaultTimeLocale to Data.Time.Format
- Upgraded from deprecated Control.Monad.Error to Except
- Removed SimpleConf module. This code now resides in the tce-conf project.
- Minor cabal file updates
- Changed TODO into a Markdown document
- Moved up tested-with GHC version
- Updated copyright year
- Added missing Haddock documentation
- Added cabal sandbox things to boringfile
- Removed blockquote from code blocks in README
- Added missing files to extra-source-files
- Updated source control location, now at darcshub!
- Initial release