Maintained by Stefan Kersten
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.8.0
- Read and write signed instead of unsigned integer samples and rename
- Add new supported header and sample formats
- Don’t export
- Remove lazy read functions
readFileChunksfrom library interface. Those functions were implemented incorrectly.
- Simplified Buffer API: A single type class, Buffer, is provided for ForeignPtr based I/O. Instances are provided in separate packages, e.g. hsndfile-vector.
- hsndfile has been adapted to compile with GHC 6.10. The only
visible change is in exception handling:
Sound.File.Sndfile.Exception.Exceptionis now an instance of
- The new generalized functions from
Control.Exception.Exceptionare used for throwing and handling exceptions
- Fix exception throwing Exceptions detected in library code are now actually raised. Exception has been factored into Sound.File.Sndfile.Exception and constructors were added according to the public libsndfile error codes.
- Fix reading/writing of frames hGetFrames and hPutFrames were using the sample-based library functions. These have been factored into Sound.File.Sndfile.Buffer and the correct functions are being used for the frame-based I/O functions.