Haskell binding for Qt Quick http://www.gekkou.co.uk/software/hsqml/
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.5.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
HsQML is a Haskell binding to Qt Quick, a cross-platform framework for creating
graphical user interfaces. For further information on installing and using it,
please see the project's web site.
Home Page: http://www.gekkou.co.uk/software/hsqml/
Darcs Repository: http://hub.darcs.net/komadori/HsQML
release-0.3.5.1 - 2018.03.28
* Fixed building with Semigroup/Monoid changes in base 4.11 (GHC 8.4.1).
* Fixed crash if setDebugLogLevel called before other functions.
* Fixed GHCi cbits library install location.
* Changed Setup script to use Cabal 2 API only.
* Relaxed Cabal constraint on 'QuickCheck'.
release-0.3.5.0 - 2017.09.08
* Added facility for setting Qt application flags.
* Fixed building GHCi objects with Cabal 1.24.
* Relaxed Cabal constraint on 'QuickCheck' and fixed test suite.
* Relaxed Cabal constraint on 'directory'.
release-0.3.4.1 - 2016.07.21
* Added support for Cabal 1.24 API.
* Fixed linking shared builds against MacOS frameworks (needs Cabal 1.24+).
* Fixed building with Qt 5.7.
release-0.3.4.0 - 2016.02.24
* Added AutoListModel component.
* Added functions for joining and killing engines.
* Added functions to manipulate Qt's command-line arguments.
* Added exception handler to callbacks.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraint on 'filepath', 'tagged', 'transformers',
* Changed runEngineLoop to pass through command line arguments by default.
* Fixed class at same address as deleted class causing inaccessible objects.
* Fixed memory corruption bug prior to Qt 5.2 with workaround.
* Fixed building with Fedora-style moc executable names (non-qtselect).
* Fixed building GHCi objects with GHC 7.10.
* Fixed missing strong reference on engine context objects.
* Fixed missing include breaking compilation with Qt 5.0.
* Fixed switch compiler warnings.
* Fixed imports to support older GHCs.
release-0.3.3.0 - 2015.01.20
* Added support for Cabal 1.22 API.
* Added facility for controlling the OpenGL context.
* Added defSignal variant with ability to set parameter names.
* Added option for setting the module and plugin search paths.
* Changed Setup script to set QT_SELECT (base >= 4.7).
* Fixed crash resizing canvas in Inline mode.
* Fixed leaking stable pointers when objects are collected.
* Fixed Canvas delegate marshaller to fail on invalid values.
* Fixed discrepancy between kinds of type conversion.
release-0.3.2.1 - 2014.11.29
* Added function to shutdown the Qt framework.
* Fixed intermittent crash on exit under Linux.
* Fixed reanimated objects being passed to QML as undefined.
* Fixed typo in the names of implicit property signals.
release-0.3.2.0 - 2014.11.13
* Added OpenGL canvas support.
* Added weak references and object finalisers.
* Added FactoryPool abstraction.
* Added To-only custom marshallers.
* Added Ignored type.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraint on 'text'.
release-0.3.1.1 - 2014.07.31
* Fixed crash when storing Haskell objects in QML variants.
* Fixed corrupted logging output caused by threading.
release-0.3.1.0 - 2014.06.11
* Added properties with constant annotation.
* Added runtime warning for users of the non-threaded RTS.
* Added non-TH version of Setup.hs.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraint on 'transformers'.
* Fixed premature garbage collection of QML objects.
* Fixed intermittent crash on exit when firing signals.
* Fixed crash when using Cmd-Q to exit on MacOS.
release-0.3.0.0 - 2014.05.04
* Ported to Qt 5 and Qt Quick 2
* Added type-free mechanism for defining classes.
* Added type-free mechanism for defining signal keys.
* Added property signals.
* Added marshallers for Bool, Maybe, and lists.
* Added less polymorphic aliases for def functions.
* Replaced Tagged with Proxy in public API.
* Removed marshallers for URI and String.
* New design for marshalling type-classes (again).
* Generalised facility for user-defined Marshal instances.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraint on 'QuickCheck'.
* Fixed GHCi on Windows with pre-7.8 GHC.
release-0.2.0.3 - 2014.02.01
* Added mechanism to force enable GHCi workaround library.
* Fixed reference name of extra GHCi library.
release-0.2.0.2 - 2014.01.18
* Added support for Cabal 1.18 API.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraint on 'text'.
release-0.2.0.1 - 2013.11.12
* Added check that MacOS uses primordial thread for event loop.
* Fixed missing upper bound on Qt version constraint.
release-0.2.0.0 - 2013.10.08
* Added support for firing QML signals.
* Added dynamic object references.
* Added MacOS support.
* Added QuickCheck-based test suite.
* Added envionment variable to control logging.
* New design for marshalling type-classes.
* New API for Engine management.
* Relaxed Cabal dependency constraints.
* Fixed linking problem on some Linux systems.
* Fixed support for non-threaded RTS.
* Fixed various object lifetime issues.
* Fixed crash in property marshaller.
* Fixed crash in logging code.
release-0.1.1 - 2012.09.11
* Fix running test suite on Windows.
release-0.1.0 - 2012.09.10
* Initial release.