HsQML-based implementation of Nine Men's Morris http://www.gekkou.co.uk/software/hsqml/
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.1.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
HsQML-based implementation of Nine Men's Morris
release-0.3.1.1 - 2016.02.11
* Added change log.
* Relaxed constraint on deepseq package.
release-0.3.1.0 - 2014.11.13
* Added new class of object to represent game pieces.
* Added Marshal instance for Player.
* Changed accessor methods to be constant properties.
* Changed to replace PosListObj with native lists.
* Changed to define class for context object inline.
* Relaxed dependency on text and removed unused dependency on tagged.
* Fixed board to scale correctly with the window.
* Fixed missing first part of two step animation.
release-0.3.0.0 - 2014.05.04
* Ported to HsQML 0.3 API and Qt Quick 2.
* Renamed package to hsqml-demo-morris.
* Added threading option to cabal file.
* Fixed infinite loop when AI player cannot move.
* Fixed crash bug in Qt prior to 5.3 with workaround.
* Fix name of Paths module.
release-0.2.0.0 - 2013.10.08
* Ported to HsQML 0.2 API.
* Moved AI processing to a separate thread so as to avoid hanging the UI.
* Changed cabal file to point to hub.darcs.net for repository.
* Relaxed constraint on tagged package.
release-0.1.0.0 - 2012.09.10
* Initial release.