A simple command line calculator. http://github.com/markusle/husky/tree/master
|Latest on Hackage:||0.4|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
husky is a command line calculator written in haskell.
husky is released under the GPL v3.
(C) 2009 Markus Dittrich
* 0.4 release
* lots of internal improvements and bugfixes;
parser is now almost completely applicative instead of
* added ability to define and use custom functions
* improved help system
2009-03-08 Markus Dittrich <email@example.com>
* 0.3 release
* lots of bug fixes. In particular, operations
with unary "-" now work properly (such as 3*-3)
Added more unit tests and use quickcheck to test
some of the unit conversion properties.
* added unit conversion framework. Currently,
husky "knows about" the basic temperature and length
conversions. More to follow.
* added basic help system
2009-02-22 Markus Dittrich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* 0.2 release
* added builtin trigonometric and hyperbolic
* reworked real exponential function in terms of
glibc's pow() function.
* added ability to list all defined variables via
* improved unit test framework.
2009-02-18 Markus Dittrich <email@example.com>
* 0.1 release