A pen notetaking program written in haskell http://ianwookim.org/hxournal
|Latest on Hackage:||0.6.6.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
notetaking program written in haskell and gtk2hs
* First public release. basic pen operation, eraser operation, rectangular selection and file operations are implemented
0.5.1: 16 Dec 2011
* Use of configuration file '.hxournal'. Enable Use X Input menu. Dependency on xournal-parser and xournal-render is restricted to 0.2.0.* only
* checking gtk+-2.0 using pkg-config
0.6: 18 Dec 2011
* pdf background support. Annotate PDF menu is activated. preloading pdf background images
0.6.0: 19 Dec 2011
* some bug fixes (temporary yet) related to automatic scrollbar disappearing. Check when new, open, annotate pdf if xournal file is not saved yet.
0.6.1: 25 Dec 2011
* undo/redo support, double buffer rendering while scrolling
0.6.2: 15 Jan 2012
* layer support
0.6.3: 24 Jan 2012
* refine rendering while selection and scrolling. highlighter is implemented. Resizing selected strokes implemented
0.6.4: 6 Feb 2012
* lasso selection, continuous page view.
0.6.5: 12 Feb 2012
* pen button support, pen pressure support, using faster xoj parser
0.6.6: 28 Feb 2012
* scripting support, zoom in/out implemented. page functions are implemented