Efficient implementation of lazy monolithic arrays (lazy in indexes).
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.3|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This package built on standard array package adds support for lazy monolithic arrays. Such arrays are lazy not only in their values, but in their indexes as well. Read the paper "Efficient Graph Algorithms Using Lazy Monolithic Arrays" (http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/95126.html) for further details.
* fixed bug in LowLevel module -- not decreasing "left" when laAt found match
* benchmark in the documentation moved at the beginning of the file
- Tue Feb 19 20:23:37 CET 2008
* added runSTArray and runSTUArray to the benchmark
* added splitBase to the cabal file to support < GHC 6.8.x
- Mon Feb 18 11:58:38 CET 2008
* removed unnecessary required ghc extension from cabal file
- Mon Feb 11 12:01:18 PST 2008
- Mon Feb 11 11:58:54 PST 2008