Haskell bindings to LevelDB http://github.com/kim/leveldb-haskell
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.4.4|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This library provides Haskell bindings to LevelDB
ResourceT is no longer compulsory
- requires LevelDB v1.7
- support for filter policy (LevelDB v1.5), either custom or using the built-in bloom filter implementation
- write batch values no longer require a
memcpyto be early-finalizer-safe (introduced in 0.1.1)
- memory (foreign pointers) is managed through
ResourceT. Note that this
requires to lift monadic actions inside the
MonadResourcemonad, see the examples.
- links against shared library (LevelDB v1.3 or higher)
- LevelDB 1.3 API fully supported (including custom comparators, excluding custom environments)
Note: as of version 1.3, LevelDB can be built as a shared library. Thus, as of version 0.1.0 of this library, LevelDB is no longer bundled and must be installed on the target system.
To install the latest version from hackage:
$ cabal install leveldb-haskell
To install from checked-out source:
$ cabal install
This library is in very early stage and has seen very limited testing. Comments and contributions are welcome.
Bugs and Contributing
Please report issues via http://github.com/kim/leveldb-haskell/issues.
Patches are best submitted as pull requests, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BSD 3, see LICENSE file.
* ResourceT is no longer compulsory
* requires LevelDB v1.7
* support for filter policy (LevelDB v1.5), either custom or using the built-in
bloom filter implementation
* write batch values no longer require a `memcpy` to be early-finalizer-safe
(introduced in 0.1.1)
* memory (foreign pointers) is managed through
[ResourceT](http://hackage.haskell.org/package/resourcet). Note that this
requires to lift monadic actions inside the `MonadResource` monad, see the
* links against shared library (LevelDB v1.3 or higher)
* LevelDB 1.3 API fully supported (including custom comparators, excluding
* experimental releases