This package is an add-on to the @HsLua@ package by Gracjan Polak (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hslua).
HsLua only provides a very bare-bones wrapper over the Lua API, and this package is meant to fill in the gap by providing some commonly used features.
Currently the following features are provided -
- @Lua.StackValue@ instances for a variety of commonly used datatypes, such as Maps, Tuples, Either, Maybe, Text, Binary etc.
- @luaDoString@ and @luaDoFile@ utility functions.
- @dumpStack@ function to dump the contents of the stack for debugging.
- 0.1 : Intial release
- 0.1.1.0 : Added a Lua.StackValue instance for Text and Data.Map
- 0.1.1.1 : No Changes. Bumped version number for upload to Hackage
- 0.1.1.2 : Fixed bug with the StackValue instance for lists
- 0.1.2 : HsLua 0.3.9 compatibility; LuaDoFile and LuaDoString now return
IO ()instead of
- 0.1.3 : Fixed bug with StackValue.peek for Tuples
- 0.1.4 : Changed LICENSE to MIT. Added Binary t => StackValue t, and
pushbinaryfunctions. Bumped HsLua dependency to 0.4.0 or greater (which uses ByteStrings instead of Strings). Removed dependency on custom-prelude.