Avoiding the C preprocessor via cunning use of Template Haskell
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.0.3|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
avoid using the C preprocessor, which isn't really suited to Haskell and
never has been, as it is about genuinely providing a set of functions
that people will use in production code.
That is to say, it isn't very good.
Areas of future development:
- catering for missing constructors we can't match against and the like
- quasiquoters to make using the thing less painful
* Compatibility with GHCs 7.8 and 7.10
0.2.0.1 -> 0.2.0.2:
* Several metadata fixes
0.2 -> 0.2.0.1:
* Compatibility with GHC 7.6.1 and TH 2.8
* New Cabal test-suite of sorts
0.1.0.1 -> 0.2:
* Stop exporting bestValueGuess from NotCPP.LookupValueName, I couldn't
think of a use case for it.
* Various documentation fixes/additions.
0.1 -> 0.1.0.1:
* Fix for cabal file
0.0.1 -> 0.1:
* Extended API: scopeLookups, scopeLookup'
* NotCPP.LookupValueName exports lookupValueName, either from TH or a
* Compatibility with GHC 7.0.4 and 7.2.2
* Initial release