A data type for representing numeric values, except zero. https://github.com/NICTA/notzero
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.11|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A data type for representing numeric values, except zero. This might be useful in working with process exit codes.
* Update dependencies.
* Require GHC >= 7.8
* Add `notZeroElse1`
* Change use of `fmap` to `liftM` for older GHC versions.
* Fix invariant break in `notZeroElse`.
* Fix bug in `notZeroElse`.
* Changed `notZero1` to just be the value 1.
* Add `NotZero` functions to construct with default.
* Monoid instances on `NotZeroOr` and `AccNotZeroOr`.
* Semigroup instances on `NotZeroOr` and `AccNotZeroOr`.
* Initial version