The Ombra render engine.
Features: Typeful and mostly declarative interface Functional type safe embedded DSL for shaders Automatic allocation and deallocation of GPU resources 2D and 3D simplified interfaces OpenGL and WebGL backends Written in Haskell
- Split view and projection matrix in the default 3D shader
- *~> and removeAttribute now have precise return types
- Replaced mkGeometryInd with the GeometryBuilder monad functions
- Added decompose and mapVertices Geometry functions
- Added dFdx, dFdy, fwidth shader functions
- Added extension checking functions