Haskell binding to OpenCV-3.x https://github.com/LumiGuide/haskell-opencv
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.1.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
This is a Haskell library providing a binding to OpenCV-3.x.
It binds directly with the C++ API using the
inline-c Haskell library.
The library is far from complete but the framework is there to easily bind missing functionality.
Note that the OpenCV contrib modules are provided by opencv-extra.
Make sure to checkout the opencv-examples.
0.0.1.1 - 2017-06-23
Fix test-suite by including missing data files.
0.0.1.0 - 2017-06-20
- OpenCV.Calib3d: findHomography.
- OpenCV.Core.ArrayOps: hconcat, vconcat.
- include/hsc_macros.hpp: #alignof macro.
- Fix build on OS X.
- Add source repo to cabal file.
- Reference opencv-extra and the examples from the Cabal package description.
0.0.0.0 - 2017-06-11