A Pandoc filter for including code from source files https://github.com/owickstrom/pandoc-include-code
|Latest on Hackage:||184.108.40.206|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A Pandoc filter for including code from source files. It lets you keep your examples and documentation compiled and in sync, include small snippets from larger source files, and use Markdown or LaTeX together with preformatted HTML-like sources, in Pandoc.
- 220.127.116.11 - Fix compile error
Rangeto its own module (hiding the constructor) - Setup automated release builds using Travis. Executables for Linux and macOS now get published at https://github.com/owickstrom/pandoc-include-code/releases.
- Loosen constraint on
- 18.104.22.168 - Stricter checking of snippet name, fixes issue #3.
- Loosen version constraints on dependencies. Most importantly, allow all 4.x
- 22.214.171.124: - Report errors - Add support for dedenting - Remove undocumented "formatted" feature - Separate library and executable
- Before 126.96.36.199: - 2017-04-19: Bump version - 2017-04-18: Only render as RawBlock when preformatted - 2017-02-21: Use new Pandoc 1.19