Isomorphisms for measurements that use radians. https://github.com/NICTA/radian
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.6|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Isomorphisms for measurements that use radians.
* Remove dependency on lens.
* Fix documentation.
* Delete the `Radians` data type -- just use raw floating-point types.
* Change the `degrees` iso.
* More instances for `Radian`.
* Initial `Data.Radian` module