Anonymous extensible records https://github.com/pkmx/rawr
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.0.1|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
RAWR! An Extensible Record Library
This library provides anonymous extensible records using GHC 8.0 features, with the following goals/features:
- The syntax should be very close to that of Haskell’s record system.
- The library should be simple to use and requires no extra boilerplate to setup.
- There should be minimal runtime overhead and memory footprint.
- The library does not require TemplateHaskell to use.
- It should produce good error messages.
- Minimal dependencies. Currently, it only depends on packages that comes with GHC.
See the Haddock documentation of
Data.Rawr on Hackage for a detailed tutorial of this library.