A build daemon for Haskell development https://www.github.com/ktvoelker/robin
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.0.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Robin is a build daemon for Haskell development.
robin (start | stop | build | watch | debug)
This daemon rebuilds a cabalized Haskell project whenever a source file changes. It runs one of the following commands:
./robin.sh, if that file exists, or
stack build, if
cabal build, otherwise.
- start - if the current project doesn’t already have a daemon, start one
- stop - stop the daemon for the current project
- build - show the output of the last build, or if a build is in progress, wait for completion and then show its output
- watch - take over the console, always showing the latest build output
- debug - like start, but doesn’t daemonize
The default command is build.
Note: the current project is assumed to be the root of the git working copy which contains the current directory. definition.
echo 'setlocal makeprg=robin' >> ~/.vim/ftplugin/haskell.vim