Binary serialization with version control. https://github.com/NCrashed/safecopy
|Latest on Hackage:||0.9.6|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Fork of safecopy that uses store instead of cereal.
- push upper bounds for time and template-haskell.
- push vector bounds
- compatible with lts-8.13
- fix TH deriving for sums
- compatible with lts-8.11
- fixed tests to work with QuickCheck-2.8.2
- add SafeCopy instance for Word
- updates for template-haskell 2.11
- export some internal TH derivation helpers
This version changes the way
Double are serialized to a
more compact format. Old data should be migrated automatically. As a
result, however, the
Double data serialized by this version can not be read
by older versions of
This change originated as a modification to the way
cereal 0.5 serializes