scroll(6), a roguelike game https://joeyh.name/code/scroll/
|Latest on Hackage:||1.20170122|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
You're a bookworm that's stuck on a scroll. You have to dodge between words and use spells to make your way down the page as th scroll is read. Go too slow and you'll get wound up in the scroll and crushed.
* Fix build with optparse-applicative-0.13.
Thanks, Sergei Trofimovich.
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 22 Jan 2017 15:01:50 -0400
scroll (1.20151219) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix copyright statement; scroll is GPL2+
* Fix to build under ghc 7.10.
-- Joey Hess <email@example.com> Sat, 19 Dec 2015 17:24:23 -0400
scroll (1.20150323) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix a minor bug when moving over punctuation that was not swallowed.
(This didn't affect gameplay.)
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:43:55 -0400
scroll (1.20150314) unstable; urgency=medium
* This is a post-7drl release that does not change any gameplay.
* Support use as a pager, with input piped in on stdin, as long
as the unix module is available.
* Rename Setup.hs since cabal uses that name.
Thanks to Sergei Trofimovich of Gentoo, which has packaged scroll!
* Don't crash on exceedingly small input files when being used as a
-- Joey Hess <email@example.com> Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:32:28 -0400
scroll (1.20150313) unstable; urgency=low
* First release, at the end of 7DRL 2015!
* Thanks to all my playtesters, and to the 7DRL community.
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:50:08 -0400