Secure Scuttlebutt is a database of unforgeable append-only feeds, optimized for efficient replication for peer to peer protocols. https://www.scuttlebutt.nz/
This library contains Haskell data types for common Secure Scuttlebutt messages, including JSON deserialization.
(JSON serialization support is blocked by https://github.com/ssbc/ssb-feed/issues/11)
- git-ssb repository: ssb://%h2FnIacUWXelN8YGY0NcShMjQCqkcDF8XVpW64LgTHE=.sha256
Contributions welcome! Please use git-ssb or email for making pull requests and issue tracking. Also you can find fellow haskellers on the #haskell channel on SSB, and discuss this library there.
Other Haskell Scuttlebutt resources:
- The haskell-scuttlebutt git repository is built on top of scuttlebutt-types, and has dreams of one day growing up to be a real scuttlebutt client. It git-ssb repository is here: ssb://%Nk2lTG8YHweKZEAfDrmzyjrkHPX1C9jHmYqc6csTCdU=.sha256
* Simplified Post type (API change)
* Support parsing a Post with a root or branch that has a value
that is not a valid link.
* Fix parsing of Post recps.
* Mention renamed to UserLink. (API change)
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:32:59 -0400
scuttlebutt-types (0.3.0) unstable; urgency=medium
* Handle about messages whose image field is a string linking to a blob,
rather than an object.
* Removed ToJSON instance for Message, until something can be done about
* Added contentType.
* Support parsing a Post with multiple branches.
* Support parsing a Post when its mentions field is an object rather than
* Changes to Message data type to support above changes. (API change)
* Support parsing a Post that mentions something that is a not a valid
* Added description to About.
-- Joey Hess <email@example.com> Fri, 06 Oct 2017 14:48:37 -0400
scuttlebutt-types (0.2.0) unstable; urgency=medium
* Improved Link types.
* Added Hash type.
* Some API changes.
-- Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 05 Oct 2017 17:40:48 -0400
scuttlebutt-types (0.1.0) unstable; urgency=low
* First release, split off from haskell-scuttlebutt.
-- Joey Hess <email@example.com> Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:47:48 -0400