Haskell module for secure UDP packet transfer.
- Packets ARE guaranteed to be received (and as fast as possible) if there's a connection.
- Packets ARE guaranteed to arrive just once.
- Packets ARE NOT guaranteed to arrive in order.
- It's recommended that on the ChannelConfig, the maxPacketSize isn't set to a value larger than 500. Theoretically the IP protocol should partition packages larger than the MTU, however the packages could be dropped.
- To avoid communication problems, all communicating channels should have the same ChannelConfig,
except by the