A library for BDD-style testing with the Snap Web Framework https://github.com/dbp/snap-testing
|Latest on Hackage:||0.6.0.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
* The biggest change is because of a patch to snap that allows us to only run the
initializer once for an entire test suite, which can easily be an order of
magnitude (or more) speedup.
* Also add a test-suite to the library.
0.5.0.0 - Not released to hackage - Redesign library around richer types and Applicative.
* Basic building block is should/shouldNot, which lift a pure test function
into the SnapTesting monad.
* get / post create rich response type.
* Add html / css matcher predicates.
0.4.1.1 - 2014-3-20 - Add this changelog to hackage, grammar in comments.
0.4.1.0 - 2014-3-20 - Add form tests, assert.
* Add form test utility that runs digestive forms against values and checks that they
either produce a given value (one form of test) or produce a set of errors
specified by the paths to the form.
* Add assert that lifts a Bool into a TestPass or TestFail.
0.4.0.0 - 2014-3-20 - Change interface to a conf, and add TestError variant,
for when tests don't fail, but have an unexpected error. This breaks
0.3.0.0 - 2014-3-5 - Switch to streaming interface for report generators.
* Streams uses io-streams (a soon-to-be dependency of snap), and allow
test results to be reported immediately, not only at the end of the test run.
0.2.1.0 - 2014-2-11 - Add support for get requests with parameters.
0.2.0.1 - 2014-2-3 - Fix bug in redirectsto.
* redirectsto would try to get the location header using a partial function
regardless of whether it was a redirect, causing the whole test suite
0.2.0.0 - 2014-1-13 - Renaming root.
* Snap.Testing becomes Snap.Test.BDD, as per comment by @gregorycollins.
0.1.0.0 - 2014-1-13 - Initial release