A library for BDD-style testing with the Snap Web Framework https://github.com/dbp/snap-testing
|Latest on Hackage:||0.6.0.0|
* The biggest change is because of a patch to snap that allows us to only run the
initializer once for an entire test suite, which can easily be an order of
magnitude (or more) speedup.
* Also add a test-suite to the library.
0.5.0.0 - Not released to hackage - Redesign library around richer types and Applicative.
* Basic building block is should/shouldNot, which lift a pure test function
into the SnapTesting monad.
* get / post create rich response type.
* Add html / css matcher predicates.
0.4.1.1 - 2014-3-20 - Add this changelog to hackage, grammar in comments.
0.4.1.0 - 2014-3-20 - Add form tests, assert.
* Add form test utility that runs digestive forms against values and checks that they
either produce a given value (one form of test) or produce a set of errors
specified by the paths to the form.
* Add assert that lifts a Bool into a TestPass or TestFail.
0.4.0.0 - 2014-3-20 - Change interface to a conf, and add TestError variant,
for when tests don't fail, but have an unexpected error. This breaks
0.3.0.0 - 2014-3-5 - Switch to streaming interface for report generators.
* Streams uses io-streams (a soon-to-be dependency of snap), and allow
test results to be reported immediately, not only at the end of the test run.
0.2.1.0 - 2014-2-11 - Add support for get requests with parameters.
0.2.0.1 - 2014-2-3 - Fix bug in redirectsto.
* redirectsto would try to get the location header using a partial function
regardless of whether it was a redirect, causing the whole test suite
0.2.0.0 - 2014-1-13 - Renaming root.
* Snap.Testing becomes Snap.Test.BDD, as per comment by @gregorycollins.
0.1.0.0 - 2014-1-13 - Initial release