persistent snaplet for the Snap Framework https://github.com/soostone/snaplet-persistent
|Latest on Hackage:||0.5|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Snaplet support for using the Postgresql database with a Snap Framework application via the persistent package. It also includes an authentication backend.
- Upgrade to persistent 2
- Accept newer versions of other deps
- Update heist dependency to 0.14
- Bump lens depdenency upper bounds
- Bump configurator dependency upper bounds
- Bump resourcet dependency upper bounds
- Bump transformers dependency upper bounds
Update heist dependency to 0.13
Cabal metadata update
- Update heist dependency to 0.12
- Bump lens dependency upper bounds
- Various bug fixes