A memcached client http://community.haskell.org/~aslatter/starling
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.0|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A haskell memcached client. See http://memcached.org for more information.
This implements the new binary protocol, so it only works with memcached version 1.3 and newer.
- Switch from weird error results to failure framework
- Experimental SASL support
- Updated Cabal file to point to a real
- Added increment/decrement commands
- Added add and replace commands
- Added 'update' operation which allows an atomic
operation on a cached value
- Initial release