A parser for .srt and .sub files https://patch-tag.com/r/rubenAst/subtitleParser/home
|Latest on Hackage:||0.5|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
A basic .srt and .sub parser based on attoparsec and text
- the hack of avoiding peekChar in attoparsec was fixed upstream, now we can
deprecate the hack. This changed the API so we had to bump.
- Optional flags for SRT added, this modify where the text is displayed
- Optional flags for SUB added.
- Test case for the two parser based on the examples and HUnit
- Show instances for SRT now are simpler and more related on how is defined
the ADT. this is a PARSER not a prettyPrinter nor a valid .srt producer
- SUB files added support for optional flag as underline and bold
- SRT's parseDialog now uses peekChar so attoparsec dependency is upgraded and
the code is cleaner. As a bug we provide for now parseOnly' until is fixed
- Basic support for .sub files added
- Separated Datatypes for .sub and .srt files
- Now haddock documentation is build correctly
- Initial release