Get information about CPUs, memory, etc. https://github.com/ChaosGroup/system-info
|Latest on Hackage:||0.1.0.10|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
An OS independent Haskell library for getting information about CPUs, memory, etc.
* use attoparsec instead of regexes for matching strings
* get OS name and cpu information on macOS
* build system-info with lts-9.11
* build system-info with lts-9.0
* provide a custom Show OS instance
* relax build-depends constraints
* get a more concrete OS name (e.g. Arch Linux and Windows 7 Professional
instead of just Linux and Windows)