Non-empty values of `Data.Text`. https://github.com/NICTA/text1
|Latest on Hackage:||0.0.4|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
Non-empty values of
* Delete `instance Cons Text1 Text1 Char Char`. Issue #3
* Delete `instance Snoc Text1 Text1 Char Char`. Issue #3
* Introduce `instance Cons (Maybe Text1) (Maybe Text1) Char Char`.
* Introduce `instance Snoc (Maybe Text1) (Maybe Text1) Char Char`.
* `instance IsText (Maybe Text1)`
* `isText1` :: Iso' Text (Maybe Text1)`
* `tpacked1` and `tunpacked1`.
* `AsText1` type-class and instances.
* Fix bug in `compareLength`.
* Fix bug in `last1`.
* Fix issue #1 in `init1`
* Rename functions to have 1 suffix.
* Implement `unsnoc`.
* `_init1` and `_tail1` lenses.
* Remove functions in favour of type-class implementations.
* Reversing instance.
* AsSingle type-class and instances.
* OneAnd type-class and instances.
* Initial version.