Module documentation for 126.96.36.199
TFP is an abbreviation for Type Family Programming. It provides implementations of type-level integers and booleans, and (eventually) simple type-level data structures. It uses type families as functions to produce new types, which provides an intuitive way to parameterize data types and functions on numerical values at compile time.
* Change representation of decimals to an inherently normalized form
that is symmetric with respect to positive and negative numbers.
* singularize module names
* separate Decimal and general representation
* use Proxys instead of plain types for data functions
This is also consistent with new Nat kind,
where types of kind Nat have no data values.
* Ord: make infix operators classes and prefix functions type functions
It seems to be more natural to me to write
x :<: y and GTT x y ~ True
* Num, Bool, Ord: remove T suffixes from functions
Use qualification instead.