Parse and format HTTP/1.1 Date and Time strings http://cielonegro.org/HTTPDateTime.html
|Latest on Hackage:||0.5|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
* Use data-default to provide default parsers.
== time-http-0.4 / 2011-12-16
* bugfix: Don't forget that conversion from ZonedTime to RFC-822 date and time can fail, due to its Y2K problem.
== time-http-0.3 / 2011-12-15
* Use tagged and convertible
== time-http-0.2 / 2011-10-03
* Use attoparsec, ascii and blaze-builder
* Create a test suite using QuickCheck