A web-based visualizer for GHC Profiling Reports https://github.com/maoe/tkyprof
|Latest on Hackage:||0.2.2.2|
This package is not currently in any snapshots. If you're interested in using it, we recommend adding it to Stackage Nightly. Doing so will make builds more reliable, and allow stackage.org to host generated Haddocks.
TKYProf is a web-based interactive visualizer for GHC Time and Allocation Profiling Reports. It helps you to find the performance bottlenecks of your code quickly.
- TKYProf uses some of HTML5 features, but does not support graceful downgrading. You need a modern browser supporting HTML5 and CSS3 for now.
- TKYProf is written in Haskell. Haskell Platform and Cabal are required.
How to use TKYProf
cabal install tkyprofinstalls the executable
tkyprofon your terminal.
- Access http://localhost:3000/.
- Drag and drop your profiling reports.
- TKYProf draws a pretty chart.
This tool is written and maintained by Mitsutoshi Aoe, . And thanks to the following contributors:
- Ben Gamari (@bgamari)
- Jasper Van der Jeugt (@jaspervdj)