This package exports a newtype tagging the vectors from the vector package with a type level natural representing their size.
It also exports a few functions from vector appropriately retyped.
This package is fairly similar to the fixed-vector package. The difference is that fixed-vector uses Peano naturals to represent the size tag on the vectors and this package uses typelits.
The initial code for this package was written by @bgamari in a PR for vulkan
[0.6.1.0] - 2017-08-04
- Add lenses ix, _head and _last
[0.6.0.0] - 2017-06-07
- Make ordering of additions in types be more consistent
- Make slice more general
[0.5.1.0] - 2017-02-01
- Loosen upper bound on
[0.5.0.0] - 2017-01-04
[0.4.1.0] - 2016-11-24
[0.4.0.1] - 2016-11-12
- Raise lower bound on base to 4.9
[0.4.0.0] - 2016-11-01
- Correct type signature on
[0.3.3.0] - 2016-08-10
- Add instances for Data, Typeable and Generic
[0.3.2.0] - 2016-03-29
- Add overlapping Monoid instance for zero length vectors
[0.3.1.0] - 2016-03-29
- Add Monoid instance
[0.3.0.0] - 2016-03-22
- Export all of the available functionality from Data.Vector.Generic.
- Add Storable
- Add Unboxed
[0.2.0.0] - 2016-02-29
- Tighter bounds on base to avoid compiling with GHC < 7.10.
[0.1.0.0] - 2016-02-28
- Initial release.