What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs Rolls over your neighbor’s dog? What’s great for a snack and fits on your back? It’s Log, Log, Log!
It’s Log, Log, it’s big, it’s heavy, it’s wood. It’s Log, Log, it’s better than bad, it’s good! Everyone wants a log! You’re gonna love it, Log! Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!”
– Ren & Stimpy, The Log Song
This package provides log-domain floats, doubles and complex numbers.
Contributions and bug reports are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me through github or on the #haskell IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.
- Removed some unused constraints.
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
- Replace use of
hashable-extrasin favor of
hashable-188.8.131.52. As a result, the
hashable-extrasdependency has been removed.
- On Windows, we now use the FFI to link against the C math library if building with GHC 8.0 or later, which features a much improved runtime linker story.
- Work around an issue with
safecopyon GHC 7.10
- Changed the repository link to my
ekmettgithub account from
generic-deriving1.8 support. We also no longer incur a
generic-derivingdependency at all on GHC 7.6+
- Compiles warning-free on GHC 7.10
- Improved the stability and portability of the
(**)is now much more accurately defined.
- We now avoid comparisons for equality with infinities.
- Fixed a bug in
- On windows we avoid FFI into the math library, and accept less accurate results. (Sorry!)
- Fixed subtraction again. For real this time.
- Fixed subtraction better.
- Fixed subtraction.
- Updated to
- Dependency bump to allow
- Renamed the data constructor to
Expand the field accessor to
lnper issue #1.
- Wider bounds for
generic-derivingso we can build with GHC HEAD.
- Switched the
Hashable1instance to use the new, lighter,
instance Hashable1 Log
- Added support for
- Added an
sumto calculate using the
- Minor packaging changes
- Renamed from
log-domaindue to internal hackage issues rendering that name inaccessible.
Numeric.Logfrom analytics at the request of @bgamari