http-client backend using the OpenSSL library.
|Version on this page:||0.3.0.0@rev:2|
|LTS Haskell 20.24:||0.3.3@rev:1|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-06-04:||0.3.3@rev:1|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.3.3@rev:1|
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.3.0.0
Full tutorial docs on the http-client package set are available at: https://haskell-lang.org/library/http-client
This package is an alternative to http-client-tls for those wishing to make secure connections with the OpenSSL library.
- Wrap HsOpenSSL specific exceptions into http-clients own
HttpExceptionRequest. This is a breaking change and might need adjustment with respect to exception handling in user code.
- More robust handling of unexpectedly closed connections
- Tell OpenSSL what host is being contacted, so it can use the SNI extension for certificate selection if the server requires it.
- Fix a connection-bug with http-proxy(Previous version closes a connection before reading all respose-data.)
- Add support for http-proxy
- Use different domain name so tests pass
- Minor doc updates
- Simplified a test case
Expand hints for getAddrInfo. More exception safety.