A simple library for reading http directories.
It uses http-client for http transport, and html-conduit and xml-conduit to parse the html for links.
The library is intended for listing the files in http file directories, but since http directories are just html pages it can actually be used to list the links (href’s) on any html webpage.
See an example and the haddock documentation for usage.
http-directory uses PVP Versioning.
- drop </> since it conflicts with filepath
- deprecates 0.1.6
- filter relative/paths and relative?queries
url </> file
- add trailingSlash for url and noTrailingSlash for filename
- also filter “..”, “#” and “:” from httpDirectory
- export Manager
- add isHttpUrl
- testsuite added
- add httpRawDirectory
- httpDirectory now filters out absolutes hrefs and sort links
- add httpDirectory’ and httpRedirect’ variants with own Manager
- add httpExists
- add httpManager convenient function
- print url when result not 200
- add an example
- add httpLastModified
- initial release with httpDirectory, httpFileSize, and httpRedirect(s)