Padded and unpadded base32 and base32hex encoding and decoding for
For the companion optics and pattern synonyms, see base32-lens.
What does this library provide? Here is the summary:
- Support for padded and unpadded Base32 and Base32hex
- Support for
Textencodings and decodings
- Optics for handling more complex structures with Base32 representations via the
- Checks for both valid Base32 and correct Base32 and Base32hex encodings
There are no dependencies aside from those bundled with GHC:
Revision history for base32
0.1.1.1 – 2020-02-16
- Documentation now references correct RFC section
0.1.1 – 2020-02-16
- Textual interface now uses correct unpadded version
0.1.0.0 – 2020-02-16
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.