Low overhead value space
on top of Aeson’s Parser for combinator style decoding.
This library is compatible with GHC as well as recent versions of GHCJS.
Encoding to JSON is currently not supported but might be added in the future version.
I wrote a blob post describing what this library attempts to solve.
Decoder a type is a function
Value -> Parser a the same as
member function of
FromJSON class. This means there should be near zero overhead.
Aeson types and functions are reused where possible. Similarly
Encoder a type
ToJSON type class.
(c) 2020 Marek Fajkus BSD-3-Clause
Revision history for aeson-combinators
0.0.4.0 – 2020-10-24
Encodemodule for encoding
0.0.3.0 – 2020-10-11
- Combinators for dealing with failure
- Documentation improvements
0.0.2.1 – 2020-03-08
- Add README to extra source files
0.0.2.0 – 2020-03-08
- GHCJS compatibility
0.0.1.1 – 2020-03-01
- Fixes and improvements in documentation
- Add source-repository to cabal file
0.0.1.0 – 2020-02-29
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.