Allow users to define tasty tests from Lua.
Revision history for tasty-lua
0.2.3.2 – 2021-01-11
- Relaxed upper bound for tasty, allowing
0.2.3.1 – 2020-10-16
- Relaxed upper bound for hslua, allow
0.2.3 – 2020-08-14
CI now also builds with for GHC 8.10.
Errors are now explicitly converted to strings before matched when using
Relax version limits for tasty and hslua, allowing tasty-1.3.* and hslua-1.2.*.
0.2.2 – 2020-01-26
Avoid compilation warnings on GHC 8.2 and older. Monoid instances on older GHC versions require an explicit implementation of
mappend. Newer instances use
Improved CI tests: build with more GHC versions, build with stack, and ensure that there are no HLint errors.
0.2.1 – 2020-01-26
- Fixed an issue with error reporting: the bug caused test-group names to be added multiple times when reporting a test failure.
0.2.0.1 – 2019-06-19
- List all files in cabal file: stack.yaml and test/tasty-lua.lua were added to the list of extra source files.
0.2.0 – 2019-05-19
Fixed and extended test summary: if all tests pass, a brief summary about the number of passed tests is show. Furthermore, some bugs (caused by a misused Foldable instance) have been fixed.
Code has been split into multiple sub-modules.
0.1.1 – 2019-05-17
- Add new function
testFileWith, allowing to run a file as a single test case. Lua tests should be defined with
tasty.lua. Failures, if any, are summarized in the failure message of the test.
0.1.0 – 2019-05-11
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.