Low overhead value space
on top of Aeson’s Parser for combinator style decoding.
This library is compatible with GHC as well as recent versions of GHCJS.
Decoder a type is a function
Value -> Parser a the same as
member function of
FromJSON class. This means there should be near zero overhead.
Aeson types and functions are reused where possible. Similarly
Encoder a type
ToJSON type class.
Simple benchmark shows that implementation using aeson-combinators performs better than equivalent derived instance and on par (actually even slightly better though with difference in noise range) with manually implemented instance.
(c) 2020 Marek Fajkus BSD-3-Clause
Revision history for aeson-combinators
0.0.5.0 – 2021-03-13
- make test suite compatible with hashable 184.108.40.206
0.0.4.1 – 2021-02-14
- Cleanup README
- CI maintanance & GHC compatibility update
0.0.4.0 – 2020-10-24
Encodemodule for encoding
0.0.3.0 – 2020-10-11
- Combinators for dealing with failure
- Documentation improvements
0.0.2.1 – 2020-03-08
- Add README to extra source files
0.0.2.0 – 2020-03-08
- GHCJS compatibility
0.0.1.1 – 2020-03-01
- Fixes and improvements in documentation
- Add source-repository to cabal file
0.0.1.0 – 2020-02-29
- First version. Released on an unsuspecting world.