Haskell bindings for RocksDB
|LTS Haskell 20.16:||2.1.4|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-03-28:||2.1.4|
|Latest on Hackage:||2.1.4|
Maintained by Jean-Pierre Rupp
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 2.1.4
Depends on 6 packages(full list with versions):
Used by 1 package in lts-18.28(full list with versions):
- Add ResourceT support for snapshots and iterators.
- Correct bug where database was ignoring prefix length config.
- Correct bug when opening database with column families.
- Expose ColumnFamily type.
- Add support for column families.
- Fork into a different project
- Rewrite most of the code to make it faster and easier to use
- Remove many features that I don’t need or want to maintain
- Add support for UTF-8 characters in a database’s path
- First version by Serokell
- ResourceT is no longer compulsory
- requires LevelDB v1.7
- support for filter policy (LevelDB v1.5), either custom or using the built-in bloom filter implementation
- write batch values no longer require a
memcpyto be early-finalizer-safe (introduced in 0.1.1)
- memory (foreign pointers) is managed through
ResourceT. Note that this
requires to lift monadic actions inside the
MonadResourcemonad, see the examples.
- links against shared library (LevelDB v1.3 or higher)
- LevelDB 1.3 API fully supported (including custom comparators, excluding custom environments)
- experimental releases