Based on the postgresql-simple package
Changelog for persistent-postgresql
- Fix the code path for adding references to previously defined columns.
- Actually release the SafeTORemove fix
persistent-184.108.40.206making SQlBackend internal
upsertManyWhereonly worked in cases where a
Primarykey was defined on a record, and no other uniqueness constraints. They have been fixed to only work with records that have a single Uniqueness constraint defined.
- Fix XML conversion #1192
- Fix foreign key migrations [#1167] https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/1167
- Fix a bug where a foreign key of a field to its table was ignored.
- Fix a bug where a altering details of a foreign key didn’t trigger a migration
- Foreign Key improvements [#1121] https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/1121
- It is now supported to refer to a table with an auto generated Primary Kay
- It is now supported to refer to non-primary fields, using the keyword
- Implement interval support. #1053
- The QuasiQuoter now supports
- The QuasiQuoter now supports
- Handle foreign key constraint names over 63 characters. See #996 for details.
- Fix a bug in
upsertSqlquery which had not been discovered previously because the query wasn’t actually used. #856
- #1072 Refactored
runConn_to run a db connection and return result
test/ArrayAggTest.hs(which was previously written but not being run)
- Remove unnecessary deriving of Typeable #1114
- Add support for configuring the number of stripes and idle timeout for connection pools #1098
PostgresConfhas two new fields to configure these values.
FromJSONinstance will default stripes to 1 and idle timeout to 600 seconds
- If you’re constructing a
PostgresConfmanually, this is a breaking change
withPostgresqlPoolWithConf, which take a
PostgresConffor the new configuration.
- Fix issue with multiple foreign keys on single column. #1010
- Compatibility with latest persistent-template for test suite #1002
- Added support for the
constraint=attribute to the Postgresql backend. #979
- Added question mark operators (
(?.), (?|.), (?&.)) to
- Changes to certain types:
Filter: Changed the
filterValue :: Either a [a]to
filterValue :: FilterValue
- Added support for SQL isolation levels to via SqlBackend. [#812]
- Fix 832:
mapM_ (uncurry repsert)and is atomic.
- Filter operators
(<@.)to filter on JSON values
- Added a more detailed error message when a
numericcolumn’s scale and precision can’t be parsed. #781
connPutManySqlto utilize batched
- Switch from
- Added new function
migrateEnableExtension, to enable Postgres extensions in migrations.
varcharare synonyms in Postgresql, don’t attempt to migrate between them. #762
- Fix bug where, if a custom column width was set, the field would be migrated every time #742
- Expose new functions:
- Match changes in persistent
- Clean up warnings
- Atomic upsert support for postgreSQL backend
- changes for read/write typeclass split
- Postgresql primary key is Int4, not Int8 #519
- Allow postgresql-simple 0.5
Query pg_catalog instead of information_schema for metadata. This helps with permission issues as reported in issue #501
Fix treatment of
NULLs inside arrays. For example, now you can use
array_aggon a nullable column.
New derived instances for
mockMigrationfunction. Works like
printMigrationbut doesn’t need a database connection.
Fix typo on error message of the
- Optimize the
insertManyfunction to insert all rows and retrieve their keys in one SQL query. #407
- Postgresql exceptions #353
Migrations for custom primary keys
Support foreign key references to composite primary keys #389
- Allow timestamp value in database to be serialized (presumes UTC timezone) Yesod #391
- Treat unknown extension types as PersistDbSpecific values #385
- Added a
createPostgresqlPoolModifiedadded, see relevant mailing list discussion
Documentation typo fix
FromJSON instance for