|Version on this page:||0.7.6|
|LTS Haskell 20.25:||0.7.8@rev:2|
|Stackage Nightly 2023-06-08:||0.7.8@rev:2|
|Latest on Hackage:||0.7.8@rev:2|
Maintained by Edward A. Kmett
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.7.6
Depends on 17 packages(full list with versions):
- Allow building with
- The build-type has been changed from
Simple. To achieve this, the
docteststest suite has been removed in favor of using
cabal-docspecto run the doctests.
- Remove the
hlinttest suite in favor of running
hlintdirectly on CI.
- Add a library dependency on the
- Ensure that
HLint.hsis shipped with the library
cabal-doctest. This makes it build with
Cabal-2.0, and makes the
doctests work with
cabal new-buildand sandboxes.
- Support GHC 8
- Cleaned up the new warnings caused by
- Folds are closed, corepresentable profunctors. This observation supplies us with many additional useful instances.
- Compiles warning-free on GHC 7.10
- Fixed bugs in several of the
- Restore compatibility with GHC < 7.8
- Repository Initialized