Module documentation for 5.2
- Added a true
Copastroconstruction for (co)freely generating costrength, along with
- Engaged in a fair bit of bikeshedding about the module structure for lesser used modules in this package.
Coprepalong with witnesses to the adjunctions
Prep -| Star : [Hask,Hask] -> Profand
Coprep -| Costar : [Hask,Hask]^op -> Prof.
Add proper support for GHC 7.0+.
instance Costrong (Cokleisli f).
instance Cochoice (Star f).
- Changed the instance for
Cochoice (Costar f).
- MINIMAL pragma for
DownStar have become
Star is analogous to
Costar is analogous to
Split representability into sieves and representability.
semigroupoids 5, and removed the
Rather greatly widened the range of GHC versions we can support.
SafeHaskell, GHC 7.8+
Data.Profunctor.Unsafenow infers as
Trustworthyand many more modules now infer as
- We now build warning-free on GHC 126.96.36.19950307
Coercibleconstraint to (#.) and (.#) when building with GHC 7.8
Strongis now a superclass of
- Updated the URL of the "Arrows are Strong Monads" paper. The old URL is now a dead link.
Added some missing instances for
- Removed the non law-abiding instance for
Closed (Forget r)
- MINIMAL pragmas
Avoided using 'type' in the export list, as that doesn't work on 7.4.
ProfunctorAdjunctionbecause GHC 7.4 still exists in the wild.
:->for the same reason. Also the former was confusing as they conflated profunctor homomorphisms and profunctors themselves.
- Flipped the order of 'Procompose'
- Added the notion of Monads and Comonads on the category of profunctors.
- Added 'Cayley' which takes normal Haskell Monads and Comonads to a 'ProfunctorMonad' and 'ProfunctorComonad' respectively. Cayley is also known as the 'static arrow' construction
- Added 'Closed' which is adjoint to 'Strong'.
- Added 'Closure' which freely adjoins 'Closed' to any 'Profunctor'.
- Added 'Tambara' which freely adjoins 'Strong' to any 'Profunctor'.
- Added 'Cotambara' which freely adjoins 'Choice' to any 'Profunctor'.
- Under the new 'Procompose' the old 'Rift' is now 'Ran', and the old 'Lift' was misnamed. It is now 'Rift'
Data.Profunctor.Liftcontaining the left Kan lift of a profunctor.
Data.Profunctor.Compositionso that we have all 3 associators.
Merged the contents of
instance Choice (Upstar f)and introduced
Choice, and restructured them.
Removed upper bounds on my own intra-package dependencies
- Added Documentation!
instance Profunctor Tagged
- Updated version number to match the rest of my libraries