WordPress and Blogger only let one export posts in a limited number of formats, none of which are supported by Hakyll.
hakyll-convert is created to bridge this gap, providing a way to turn other platform's datadumps into a set of files Hakyll understands.
- Allow tasty 1.3 and 1.4
- Allow tasty-expected-failure 0.12
- Brittle golden tests for Wordpress (which broke because of an update to the “feed” package)
- Include golden outputs (and inputs) in the source distribution.
- Dependency on
datetime. That package is absent from Stackage, seems unmaintained, is licensed under GPL (limiting hakyll-convert’s licensing), and is easy to replace.
- CHANGELOG.md is now part of sdist tarball.
- Cabal file now puts halyll-convert under “Tools” category.
- Version number in the Cabal file.
- New function,
IO.savePost, that writes a given post onto the disk, complete with a “front matter” understood by Hakyll.
Stringin all public interfaces.
- Comments in modern Blogger backups work again.