Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
This version can be pinned in stack with:
Module documentation for 0.3.2.0
- http-client-openssl: added reasonable OpenSSL default settings
- Fix a bug with http-proxy that would cause SNI to be set incorrectly; (would use the domain of the proxy, instead of the server we’re trying to reach through the proxy)
- Wrap HsOpenSSL specific exceptions into http-clients own
HttpExceptionRequest. This is a breaking change and might need adjustment with respect to exception handling in user code.
- More robust handling of unexpectedly closed connections
- Tell OpenSSL what host is being contacted, so it can use the SNI extension for certificate selection if the server requires it.
- Fix a connection-bug with http-proxy(Previous version closes a connection before reading all respose-data.)
- Add support for http-proxy
- Use different domain name so tests pass
- Minor doc updates
- Simplified a test case